Thursday, December 18, 2008

Why I love our Kia Sephia...

I have been driving a 2001 Kia Sephia that my wife bought before we were married. She recently surpassed 100,000 miles (the car, not my wife). I have come to love this vehicle and have compiled a list of its great features:

- I get choice parking options wherever I go being that I can fit into tight spaces
- My speeding tickets have been drastically reduced since I can't get over 60mph.
- I enjoy the sensation of my hair brushing against the roof. Lets me know I still have some up there.
- Being a manual transmission (my first), I can't multitask while I drive. No eating, cell phone, sudoku, naps. Those were good times.
- I don't have to go to work when it snows since I can't get out of the driveway.
- It cost me $8 to fill up the 5 gallon tank yesterday!

2 comments:

the Cheerful Optimist said...

I can't believe some actual words from the Adam-meister. I can see why you love your car. It appears that the car has brought a whole new perspective. Have a very merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year but don't buy another car!!!!!!!!!!

Princess Lisa said...

I can't believe I missed this blog when you actually posted. I guess I must have thought it was a joke...Adam doesn't blog...it must be some kind of mistake! :)

The Kia is a greeeeat car. Especially for anyone who is over five feet.