Sunday, June 15, 2008

Starting off on my own...

Due to popular demand from my fans, it's time to start my blog in the blogosphere of blogging. What kind of techie am I if I don't have a proper blog full of insightful ideas and witty banter. It is about time that I start letting all of this wisdom that's bottled up in my head spill out on these pages so that others can benefit. For after all, its about the fans.

What can you expect to gain from this blog? I will dedicate long hours during the week to searching the internet to find the kind of stories that I find interesting and funny. Occasionally you will find stories/pictures about my family but that is mainly reserved for the adamtaraandtaylor.blogspot.com (copyright reserved) which is religiously maintained by my dear wife Tara.

I do desire that any success that comes to you from reading my blog be credited back to its creator. Enjoy and Gleedspeed fellow bloggers!

1 comment:

Princess Lisa said...

I don't think I can promise to give credit back to this original blog...but I will enjoy and partake, nonetheless!