I have been driving a 2001 Kia Sephia that my wife bought before we were married. She recently surpassed 100,000 miles (the car, not my wife). I have come to love this vehicle and have compiled a list of its great features:
- I get choice parking options wherever I go being that I can fit into tight spaces
- My speeding tickets have been drastically reduced since I can't get over 60mph.
- I enjoy the sensation of my hair brushing against the roof. Lets me know I still have some up there.
- Being a manual transmission (my first), I can't multitask while I drive. No eating, cell phone, sudoku, naps. Those were good times.
- I don't have to go to work when it snows since I can't get out of the driveway.
- It cost me $8 to fill up the 5 gallon tank yesterday!